The Women's Fellowship mission is to further the work of the Kingdom of God as women sharing a common faith in our Lord and Savior. Our goals find us working together to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, demonstrate God's love in all areas of life and to grow in Christian faith and responsibility.
Women's Fellowship meets monthly on the 1st Wednesday of the month at 7 pm. Following a business meeting, a program of interest or a project activity is enjoyed. The four church circles rotate the program and hosting responsibilities for each meeting.
Some of our activities these past year include:
- Assembling "Valentine Love Letters" and delivering them to Southfield Wellness care center
- Planning and serving a reception honoring our high school seniors
- Holding a bake sale to raise funds for our CCofK Hamilton County Relay for Life team
- Cleaning and oiling the church pews
- Enjoying an evening of fun, food and fellowship at "Our Place" in Stanhope
- Organizing a cookie walk and delivering special cookie plates to our fellowship shut-in members, elderly church members and members who have been experiencing health issues
- Providing soup and rolls through our "Soup Ministry" to church and/or community members recovering from surgery or illness
- Providing hand-tied baby blankets to new little church family members
There are four "circles" at Community Church of Kamrar: Rebecca, Sarah, Mary and Hannah.
Rebecca Circle meets at 9 am while Sarah, Mary and Hannah circles meet at 7 pm on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
Circle members start off with a short business meeting and then follow with a Bible study and prayer time.
If you are looking for a Bible study and fellowship, we encourage you to come check out one of the circles. You will be glad you did!